With their tapered octagon barrels, these rifles offer true cowboy-rifle heft and aesthetics for everyone from the die-hard Cowboy Action Shooter to the hunter who appreciates 19th century-style firearms. The Model 1894 Cowboy has a 20″ barrel and is chambered for 45 Long Colt. Also, featuring traditional Ballard-style rifling, handsome American black walnut stock and fore-end, and richly blued finish.
- Manufacturer: Marlin Firearms
- Model: 1894 Cowboy
- Caliber: 45 Colt
- Capacity: 10-Shot Tubular Magazine
- Action: Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid-top receiver; hammer block safety
- Stock: Straight-grip American black walnut; rubber butt plate; tough Mar-Shield finish; blued steel fore-end cap
- Barrel: 20″ tapered octagon with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- Twist Rate: 1:38″
- Sights: Adjustable Marble’s semi-buckhorn rear sight Marble’s carbine front sight. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Overall Length: 37.5″
- Length of Pull: 13 3/8″
- Approximate Weight: 6.5 lbs.